Summary: Ty has lived under the ocean for his entire life. Following global warming and the rise of the seas, his family joined an underwater community in hopes of living in the new frontier of the ocean floor. But When Ty meets Gemma, a girl from "topside", who is searching the seas for her brother, she quickly makes his life very complicated. Together Ty and Gemma face dangerous sea creatures and venture into the frontier town's rough underworld as they search for her missing brother. But the deeper they dig, the more attention they attract, and soon Ty and Gemma find themselves being hunted by a gang of outlaws who roam the underwater territories causing havoc, and who seem to have eerie abilities. But Ty has a secret of his own, living underwater for his entire life has meant he has also developed a "special" power. Can he keep it a secret from Gemma and his family or is it time for him to finally tell everyone the truth?
- Open to UK residents only.
- Entrants aged under 16 must have their parent or guardian's permission and must provide the parent or guardian's email address rather than their own.
- One entry per person.
- Contest closes on 17th February 2010 and winners will be contacted by email.
- Winners will be announced on the 18th February 2010.
- There will be two winners, chosen at random using an online randomizer.
- Prizes will be sent out by Simon and Schuster so all entrants must give their consent for me to pass on their name and address if they are one of the two winners.
- Details provided will not be used for any other purpose, and I will delete all entry information once winners have been picked and the prizes sent out.
Edit: This contest is now closed.