Today, the UK blog tour for Becca Fitzpatrick's Crescendo - the much anticipated sequel to Hush, Hush - is hanging out right here at I Was A Teenage Book Geek. In celebration of the UK publication of Crescendo, I'd like to share with you seven ways you can tell if you're obsessed with Hush, Hush. Y'know, in case you're in any doubt...
1. Last Saturday, you put in 8 hours at the bookshop hand-selling Hush, Hush to browsers, whether they already had a copy or not. And you don't even work there.
2. You were single-handedly responsible for the hashtag #PatchRocks trending on Twitter. Worldwide.
3. Your last three attempts at eating a balanced diet all ended in a cupcake-hot-dog-and-doughnut fest. Your excuse? Vee made you do it.
4. You wear your 'Team Patch' t-shirt to a wedding. Yes, your own wedding. But you don't really see a problem with that.
5. Your most treasured possession is the collection of angel feathers you found at the beach this summer. (Seagulls? What are they?)
6. You go to a Becca Fitzpatrick book signing, and ask her to make the inscription out to 'Mrs Cipriano'.
7. A super-hot guy asks you out. You agree on three conditions: he hires a jeep for the evening, he calls you 'angel' and if there's a second date, wings are MANDATORY.
Crescendo is published in the UK on October 14th 2010. You can read my review right here.
Want to feed the obsession a little more? Check out yesterday's tour stop at Once Upon A Bookcase for an intriguing extract from Crescendo, and be sure to swing by Book Geeks tomorrow for the opportunity to win a copy of this exciting sequel. You can also follow the entire tour schedule here.
A big thanks to Simon and Schuster UK for inviting me to participate in this book tour.